Sat, 11 Jul|
Live Online Training
Effective Speech Writing 2.0
How to craft messages that move people, connect with them, and leave your words lingering in their hearts long after you're done and gone.
Time & Location
11 Jul 2020, 15:30 – 18:30 BST
Live Online Training
P.S. Effective Speech Writing 1.0 is a prerequisite for this training.
Apply your coupon code when you're signing up, and it'll be free for you.
You'll reveiw what you learned last week, and proceed to conclude: how to craft messages that move people, connect with them, and leave your words lingering in their hearts long after you're done and gone. The training will cover:
- Why Write: There is nothing new under the sun. What are you going to write and/or say that'll move people. You'll see how and why you should write "nothing new" and make it "new".
- Who is listening: People are different, with different personality types and temperaments, which affects the way they listen to your message. You'll learn how to create content that caters for the four different temperaments.
- Writing for Radio: Listening can be active and passive. When you listen to an outstanding radio program, it almost brings you to a stand-still. It contains (almost) everyting. Rich in content, context, and color.
- Weaving Emotions: Every (functional) human being has to deal with 6 basic emotions on an ongoing basis. Knowing how to inject these six emotions into your content is one of the things you'll learn in this training.
As you know, our trainings are filled with lots of learning and lots of fun, therefore be prepared to learn, as well as enjoy yourself. Included in your training package are:
- Electronic Training handbook
P.S. To increase instructor/learner time, as well as create a better learning experience for you, we have limited the number of participants to 12.
This ticket includes: Electronic Training handbook Lots of fun & lots of learning
Ticket includes Standard Ticket plus, 30 Min. online pre-training consultation 30 Min. online post-training consultation
Ticket includes Standard Ticket plus, 45 Min. online pre-training consultation 90 Min online post-training consultation which caters for additional professional needs of participants settled in a company. Personal sessions will cover concrete tasks and/or needs of the participant from his/her work environment. Furthermore the trainer will add company specific exercises and train the required skills.