People Skills Bootcamp
Time & Location
People skills is your ability to deal with people in a friendly and effective way that achieves good results.
Why Learn People Skills?
● Your success in every area of life depends on your ability to deal with people
● Your professional progress, depends on people.
● Your social life is built on people.
● You can’t do anything (significant) without people
● You can’t go anywhere without running into people
Why come to People Skills Bootcamp?
1. How to gain and project self confidence
2. How to build professional and social contacts with ease
3. How to create outstanding & memorable first impressions
4. The basics of building rapport at networking & social events
5. Lots of practical tips on people skills and how to get better at it
6. Your Personal Elevator Pitch, and pitch it on site
7. A presentation that connects with people, and deliver it on site
Who is it for?
Professionals and freelancers whose daily work require interaction with people (online/offline); who want to develop their ability to deal with people in friendly and effective ways. As well as entrepreneurs who want to enlarge their network and build lasting business relationships.
Why Learn People Skills (Again)
Harvard University, the Carnegie Foundation and Stanford Research Center, reported that 85% of job success comes from having well‐developed soft and people skills, and only 15% of job success come from technical skills and knowledge (hard skills).
- You might want to focus on the 85%, especially now that you have the technical skills required for your job.
People skills kick in from the impressions you make before you establish first contact with others, and moving on to working together, closing business deals, or building social friendships and beyond.
- You might want to learn how to make outstanding, and authentic first impressions.
Research has shown that the professional with refined soft and people skills usually end up leading the team, and getting ahead in work.
- You might want to refine and develop your people skills and soft skills.
Why come to People Skills Bootcamp (Again)?
At the People Skill Bootcamp in Saint Peter-Ording, trainers and participants will operate as one unit.
That means, you’ll actively participate, learn new things, share your knowledge, meet new people and have loads of fun.
Whether you’re a high profile people person, or you’re an introvert; you’ll go home with lots of practical and proven tips on how to get better with people everywhere you go.
Sign up now, and see you there!
- SPOBootcamp Introductory Offer€199€1990€0